FedEx tracking status
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION SENT TO FEDEX - the sender is only made an electronic shippping order but didn't bring the parcel for mailing to the postal company yet.
- ON FEDEX VEHICLE FOR DELIVERY - the parcel will be delivered as soon as it possible
- SHIPMENT INFORMATION SENT TO U.S. POSTAL SERVICE - an item was sent to the local postal service for delivery
- CLEARANCE DELAY - IMPORT - your parcel arrived to the destination country and now is on customs clearnce there
- SHIPMENT EXCEPTION - you should contact the courier and find out what’s wrong with your item
- HELD AT FEDEX LOCATION FOR RECIPIENT PICKUP - you can pick your item up at the Fedex facility
- DELIVERY OPTION REQUESTED - you should contact Fedex and provide an extra delivery info
- RETURNING PACKAGE TO SHIPPER - the parcel is going back to the shipper
- SHIPMENT CANCELLED BY SENDER - sender asked to get the parcel back to him
- CLEARANCE DELAY - your parcel’s customs clearance takes a little bit more for some reasons.
Dear Users! Before asking a question, please read FAQ, our words to you and other useful information. Maybe you'll find your answer there. If you don't find it - write us, we are answering to every person!
Dear Guests! We want to inform you that now we can communicate with our Guests only in English, so for the faster replying please write your comments in English only!