USPS tracking status
- SHIPPING LABEL CREATED or PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT TO USPS -the sender is only made an electronic shippping order but didn't bring the parcel for mailing to the postal company yet. You should contact the sender and find out what's wrong.
- ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT or CUSTOMS CLEARANCE - your parcel is at the customs clearance
- AVAILABLE FOR PICKUP - you can pick your parcel up at the local postal office
- NOTICE LEFT (NO AUTHORIZED RECIPIENT AVAILABLE) - a postman tried to deliver an item but noone was available at this time. You can find how to receive this item at the notice
- ATTEMPTED DELIVERY - ITEM BEING HELD, ADDRESSEE BEING NOTIFIED - your parcel is available at the nearest USPS office
- REFUSED - the recepient refused to receive an item, it will be sent back to the sender
- PAYMENT OF CHARGES - ITEM BEING HELD, ADDRESSEE BEING NOTIFIED - you should contact the courier at and a customs fees
- INSUFFICIENT ADDRESS or ADDRESSEE UNKNOWN-the address is incorrect, you should contact the courier and correct it
- DOES NOT MEET CUSTOMS REQUIREMENTS - RETURN TO SENDER - the parcel was refused by the customs and sent back to the sender
- UNCLAIMED - ITEM RETURNED TO SENDER - the parcel was returned because nobody came to receive this parcel for the long time
- WITH DELIVERY COURIER - the parcel was gone out for delivery and will be delivered soon
USPS official customer serviceСustomer support phone : 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777) USPS website www.usps.com USPS online mailing form
USPS tracking numbers format:USPS Tracking® 9400 1000 0000 0000 0000 00 Priority Mail® 9205 5000 0000 0000 0000 00 Certified Mail® 9407 3000 0000 0000 0000 00 Collect on Delivery 9303 3000 0000 0000 0000 00 Global Express Guaranteed® 82 000 000 00 Priority Mail Express International™ EC 000 000 000 US Priority Mail Express™ 9270 1000 0000 0000 0000 00, EA 000 000 000 US Priority Mail International® CP 000 000 000 US Registered Mail™ 9208 8000 0000 0000 0000 00 Signature Confirmation™ 9202 1000 0000 0000 0000 00
USPS Tracking Service: General Information about the CompanyIf you are the United States citizen, you are likely to, at least once in your life, use the USPS services (The United States Postal Service). On this website, you can use the USPS tracking service and monitor the delivery of your parcel or letter, using your unique USPS tracking number.
Historical NotesThis company, also known to the general public as the Postal Service or U.S. Mail, and being an independent government agency, is the biggest provider of postal services in the States. This company can boast with a long history and extensive work experience. The first department was created in 1793 by B. Franklin, making this company probably one of the oldest in America. Today, the staff of this service comprises more than 546,000 employees and 260,000 vehicles, that form the biggest vehicle fleet worldwide. The USPS office network covers the whole territory of the country, including even the most remote areas. It stands to mention that the introduction of electronic document management system contributed to the modernization of company services and products, and determined company’s business strategy. As the result, USPS offered the online services like the USPS tracking, allowing clients to check the course of the delivery of their packages or mails using the USPS tracking number.
The Service Offered by the USPS and USPS TrackingAs USPS is regarded as the biggest postal company in the USA, a monopolistic one even, no wonder they offer a vast number of different services, aimed at delivery of different items, no matter how unusual or valuable they are. Thus, the major part of customers always wants to get the delivery confirmation to be sure that their mail or package had been shipped to the addressee on time. Since 2011, domestic postage levels are as follows: • Priority Mail Express. This service guarantees overnight delivery to any location inside the country. Besides, the USPS track service is included. • Priority Mail. Depending on the kind of a shipment, the delivery time ranges from 1 to 3 days. Track shipment USPS is included (you are not obliged to order tracking and pay any additional fee for it). • First Class Mail. Shipment Delivery takes approximately 2-3 days. In this case, the price varies by the weight and size of a parcel (usually used for delivery of postcards, letters or packages). • Standard Post is the cheapest one and makes the best choice for those who are not ready to pay much for the service, and agree to wait for a parcel up to 6 weeks. Besides, there are some extra services, provided by USPS; that might be attractive to customers (some of them are provided for an additional fee): • Certificate of Mailing; • USPS tracking; • Registered Mail and Delivery; • Collect on Delivery; • Signature Confirmation.
How to Track a Package USPS?When using USPS delivery services, you are always able to monitor the process of delivery. Furthermore, the online tracking service is a prerogative of every big company, operating across the USA. A unique track number is assigned to every item; you are planning to despatch with USPS; you should keep the number until you receive your mail or package. On this web page, you can use the international tracking USPS service and check on the current status of your mail. All you have to do is enter your track number into the field below and wait until the system processes the information. Usually, it takes several minutes for the system to prepare a detailed report on your parcel transition. USPS ground tracking service on k2track allows users to check whether their mail, postcard or package have been delivered to the destination successfully, or they are still in the process of delivery. It saves you the time and effort you put into visiting your post office to find out whether your mail has already been delivered or not.
Dear Users! Before asking a question, please read FAQ, our words to you and other useful information. Maybe you'll find your answer there. If you don't find it - write us, we are answering to every person!
Dear Guests! We want to inform you that now we can communicate with our Guests only in English, so for the faster replying please write your comments in English only!